Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pandora's boombox

or Thing#19 part 2 of 2

So I forgot to mention my most favorite discovery from the Web2.0 list - Pandora. I've heard about it before but never got around to using it. It's better than I thought. I used to use Yahoo's music stations - Launch but with the pop-ups and flash ads, I couldn't use it on my desk pc. With Pandora, the ads are minimal, and it's range of songs is impressive.
You can choose an artist or a song that you like and build a station around it. Don't like a song? Ban it from the play list. Like a song or artist, it will play more of it. If you're like me (Hades help you if you are), and your tastes in music are all over the map, you can establish different kinds of stations and listen to a mix.
Great find.

No comments: