Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Deliciorati

Thing #13 & #14
Okay so I feel
a wee guilty that I started this web 2.0 journey a while ago and haven't finished. But I must say I've had fun tagging. I added my del.icio.us and tagging icons to my browser, and enjoy adding websites to this often. I think it's great because now when I find a great website at home, I don't have to email the link to my work email. I can just upload it.

I've included my tag cloud in my side nav. And I anticipate changing it often.

As for Technorati
No offense but reading others blogs doesn't appeal to me
(unless it's an favorite or YA author ). I enjoy reading about our shared experience, but other people...fuhgeddaboudit. Now I did check out some author blogs through technorati, but there are other sites that list them as well. Once again, another username and password site, I could do without.

No comments: