Like I said, I like reading author logs, especially of favorite authors. I'm not gonna search for any, but I will read one if a new book is coming out. After looking at author blogs, I came across and interesting one. Printz winner John Green (An Abundance of Katherines, Looking for Alaska) has made a pact with his brother Hank to only communicate through video for a year! Brotherhood 2.0
The following is a video made by a fan imagining what the opening credits to Brotherhood 2.0 would be if it was an 80s sitcom.
(Oh yeah, consider this my Thing #20)
Can you imagine? No email or snail mail. They've created this blog to keep in touch through YouTube videos and made it public. Funny (if not completely stupid) stuff. But, you see, that's what's so crazy about the web. With cellphone cameras and 50GB hard drive, amazing (in pretty dumb things) are available to all at the click of a mouse.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment