Thing#19, part 1 of 2
Just looking at the list of web2.0 awards (winners and nominees) will take forever, forget checking them all out.
Many of them are ones we've looked at during 23 Things (imagine that) and a few are ones that I've personally used. But some are just plain FUN!
Like
Free Online Games by Arcaplay. Some of my favorite arcade games like Space Invaders, Duck Hunt (I had an Atari Arcade in my youth)
Want a cocktail? Cocktail builder will give you a few ideas of interesting mixed drinks, based on what's in your liquor cabinet -- for those who keep one.
What I like about this list is, it gives other web options. This could have been useful about 6 months ago. Zillow (more than just real estate, it also "estimates" property value, shows property lines via Googlemaps-type satellite views) was actually showed to me by an elderly customer months ago. He wanted other sites like it. Not knowing how to categorize a site like this, I didn't have a great way to search for web-alikes. Now I do, and when he comes in again, I will be ready. SEE, learning all the time...
Found it coincidentally interesting that out of the 123 winners and nominees I've been to "23" of them before and since we started this journey.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment