Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This is my Roll-YO!

Thing #12

What a fun experience! One stop shopping.
I had no idea where to start but after seeing some of the latest searchrolls added, I knew where to start. Once upon a time, my husband and I were very into a RPG (role-playing game) called EverQuest (or EverCrack as it was lovingly called by players who were addicted to it). We were always searching the web for spell info and particular character items. So I wondered if there were any searchrolls for it. Of course there were.
When it was my turn, I looked at my browser bookmarks. I had all of these YA discussion guides, booktalking and booklists sites and thought this would be great. I can put them all into one searchroll. Now whenever I'm looking for a particular book title, I can use my searchroll to find it at one time instead of trolling each site!

No comments: