How is this for Web 2.0? After attending an all-committee meeting for YALSA (young adult library services association), I was asked to give comments about being a first-timer at ALA conference last week. I didn't realize I would be posted to the website as a podcst. But if you fast forward three-fourths through the podcast you will hear me and Abby, a teen librarian from NYPL, talk about our first time experience. Of course, I was so nervous I had no idea what to say, or if it made any sense. IT DIDN'T.
Pretty surreal to hear your voice on the internet.
YALSA Annual 07 Podcast #2 - Saturday AM
You will need QuickTime (more apples) to listen
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Darnice! Caught your comments on the podcast. Very cool, and you DID make sense!
AWESOME! You're a podcaster! How cool is that? For someone who was so tentative about starting the 23 Things, you've sure come a long way. You are the first HCL staffer to include a podcast on your blog.
Post a Comment